The design revisions were:
- Strategic cut-outs shape to fit fingers in such a way that it is easy to bend them and not disrupt the bandage.
- An intelligent dressing material allows you to regularly check wounds from the outside, without upsetting the healing process.“According to research, the when an infection of a wound is detected, the pH value is between 6.5 and 8.5. AmoeBAND’s indicator cross turns purple, alerting the user needs to change it immediately.”
- Since the bandage material used exudes a leather-like feel, availability in different skin-tones helps it blend in, without overly highlighting the injury.
- The packaging has been redesigned to a matchbox style and includes Braille instructions.
Hat tip to designers Tay Pek-Khai, Hsu Hao-Ming, Tsai Cheng-Yu, Chen Kuei-Yuan, Chen Yi-Ting, Lai Jen-Hao, Ho Chia-Ying, Chen Ying-shan, Weng Yu-Ching, and Chung Kuo-Ting
it’s always funny when people improve on something and you look at the innovations and it’s like so fucking obvious what needed to be changed, but yet no one seemingly thought of it until then, yourself included
^^^^^^^ high fives
I have a physics textbook from before the electron was discovered and they just sound so frustrated it’s hilarious
Frida Kahlo by Nickolas Muray, 1940.
This is so important
Baby Dragon. On my fingertips. MUST. HAPPEN. NOW.
palau’s jellyfish lake was once connected to the pacific ocean, but when the sea level dropped its population of jellyfish were left to thrive in the isolation of its algae rich waters. no longer needing to defend themselves from predators, the jellyfish lost their sting, allowing snorkelers to now swim with them as they make their daily 800 metre migration from one end of the lake to the other.
Hello Again. Today we have this amazing Godzilla/Nigiri Rampage illustration by Lara Paulussen. Lara was born in 1988 and grew up at the Niederrhein region in Germany.
Lara’s work is full of bright colors and nature. Birds, deer, toads in beautiful ponds, forest and gardens. All kinds of trees and flowers with lots of details create these wonderful illustrations full of life.
Thank you Lara
1. Gut Bacteria (the good kind)
2. Nerve Cells